- King — 5 ft. 6 in. height x 3 ft. 6 in. width in 25 gal. container.
- Queen — 4 ft. 6 in. height x 2 ft. 6 in. width in 20 gal. container.
Yellow, Brown, Black or Variegated.
Single-stem, Double-stem, Combination in criss-cross diamond shape.
Mixed Variety *
- Heavenly Mix — Large and tasty fruits; Black Jack, Italian Everbearing, King, Osborn Prolific.
- California Mix — Of California origin; California Brown Turkey, Black Mission, Conadria, Excel & Flanders.
- Custom Mix — Available upon request.
* Two to four varieties in a pot.
- Early Crop — June through July.
- Main Crop — August through October.
Fruit tree as accent, patio or deck plant.
Woven Fig (US Patent # 7984585B1)
- Water daily during the summer, every other day during spring and fall, and no water in the winter.
- Remove suckers from the base, strip all buds from the column, thin out dense branches, and keep the center open during the growing season. Cut the bare branches back to 2-3 nodes in the winter.
- Apply organic or slow-release complete fertilizers used for citrus or avacodos (7-5-7, 8-8-8) two to three times during the growing season at the rate of 1cup/3cf of potting soil.
- Remove the support frame after one year, when stems are interlocked and overall form is achieved.
- Every 2-3 years, repot during the winter by removing 6 inches of the root ball all around and replacing the lost material with a mix of 1/3 peat moss, 1/3 fine fir bark and 1/3 coarse sand.