Woven Grape (US Patent # 7984585B1)
- King — 6 ft. 6 in. height x 5 ft. 0 in. width
in 45 gal. container.
- Queen — 5 ft. 6 in. height x 4 ft. 0 in. width
in 25 gal. container (Shown on picture).
Green, Yellow, Red or Black.
Single-stem, Double-stem, Combination in criss-cross diamond shape.
- "Nama Mix" — Large and tasty fruits.
- Custom Mix — Available upon request.
- Early Crop — June through July.
- Late Crop — August through October.
Vine tree as accent, patio or deck plant.
- Water daily during the summer, every other day during spring and
fall, and no water in the winter.
- Remove suckers from the base, strip all buds from the column, thin out dense branches, and keep the center open during the growing season.
Cut the bare branches back to 2-3 nodes in the winter.
- Apply organic or slow-release complete fertilizers used for citrus or avacodos (7-5-7, 8-8-8) two to three times during the growing season at the rate of 1cup/3cf of potting soil.
- Remove the support frame after two year, when stems are interlocked and overall form is achieved.
- Keep only two flower buds on each branch. Use stakes to support heavy fruits.
- Every 2-3 years, repot during the winter by removing 6 inches of roots from all around the ball and replacing the lost material with a mix of 1/3 peat moss, 1/3 fine fir bark and 1/3 coarse sand.